Island Surfrider - Dress Blues
A brand new piece from the late Deitrich Varez’s archive, this print illustrates Dietrich Varez’s signature linocut printmaking technique. Pacific currents rich with water life move through the seas of the Hawaiian Isles.
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- Wrinkle free; machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Hawaii